Thursday 10 May 2018

Sunset

Another card today using more of the lovely Lavinia stamps. Again using Distress Oxides  to create the scene. A combination of colours: Worn lipstick, Absndoned coral, Wild honey, Antique linen and Black soot. I used a selection of different masks and stencils and built up the background before stamping the Willow across the top with Archival inks - Cactus flower and Monarch orange. 

I then stamped the focal images in Black Archival. Skinny mushrooms and the beautiful Trinity. For the shadows I found the small stamp which comes with the Spring trees gave a lovely effect stamped with black Archival, 2nd 3rd and 4th generation. 

I added glitter to the hair and wings and down one side of the mushrooms. 

I love the colour combination and will be using it again. Hope you like it too xxx

3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Beautiful card and not many stamps used,I love the shadows, noticed that straight away xx

Lynne Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne Gilbert said...

Thank you Tracey. Yes only 3 stamps used. Less is more!!! Xxx